Welcome to the improved Cabby Info!
- The site is now responsive, which works much better on mobile devices. This is something we've all been waiting for a very long time!
- The site is https (secure); it has been for nearly a year, but may not have been acknowledged in your browser.
- All DIY Guides in PDF format are now listed in a DIY Guide library (found under Tech Resources), in addition to being on their respective Tech Center pages. This should make it easier for everyone to locate the one they need.
- The Tech Center now has easily identifiable information. Look for the following:
- The Museum, Store, and Registry are no longer subdomains, but simply a site section by name. (The subdomains were created simply to resolve a WYSIWYG software issue many years ago. The site no longer utilizes that type of software.)
- All paint colors and interior/upholstery styles now have their own dedicated pages, each with information and a photo gallery.
- The above, along with each model, also contain a rarity (or popularity, depending on how you see it) rating.
- Most model pages have been updated with better photo examples.
- The Golf III Cabrio side of the site has been removed. It's domain, cabrio-info.com, now redirects to cabby-info.com.
This was many months and hundreds of hours of work. No doubt there will be some bugs to work out (currently still going through the site to find broken links/images), but hopefully you all enjoy the improved site!