Model years: 1990-1991
Pronunciation of this model's name: eh-tee-en eye-gner. Named after Austro-Hungarian (not French!) fashion designer Etienne Aigner,
who founded his namesake company in 1950 after apprenticing with fellow designers Christian Dior and Cristóbal Balenciaga.
The horseshoe logo that adorns this model is Aigner's stylized monogram for the letter A.
All Etienne Aigner models have an "E" as the fourth digit in the VIN.
The Etienne Aigner Cabriolet was sold in Europe for 1990 and 1991, and in North America for 1991 only.
Production for the Etienne Aigner Cabriolets began in February, 1990.
This is the first Cabriolet sold in the USA to receive a canvas convertible top.
Scale model is available.
- 2H with Digifant fuel injection
- Canvas convertible top
- Cloth top boot embossed with Aigner logo
- Green-glazed glass
- Color-matched mirror housings
- Etienne Aigner decal on fenders
- 14" Le Castellet alloy wheels (gold for green model in 1990)
Interior & Electrical
- Interior Code: 04 (green)
- Interior Code: 09 (blue)
- Interior Code: 11 (burgundy)
- Front sports seats with height adjust
- Front power windows
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift boot
- Heidelberg VIII (USA) or Gamma (EU) stereo-cassette radio with Aktiv system and cassette holder
- TNA 3-speed automatic transmission
Bordeaux Red Pearl, LC3Y
Top boot color: Burgundy
Top color: Burgundy (not shown)
Interior code: 11
Midnight Blue Metallic, LC5V
Top boot color: Dark blue
Top color: Dark blue
Interior code: 09
Mangrove Green Metallic, LK6P
Top color: Black
Top boot color: Green
Interior code: 04
Norev scale model