Model year: 1992
Debuted for Summer 1992, coinciding with (and sponsoring of) the Genesis 25th anniversary rock/pop band tour.
Produced from VIN N-30001 to VIN N-40000 and allegedly just 150 built.
Car came with a Genesis keychain when presented to the first owner at the concert venue.
Scale model available.
- 2H with Digifant fuel injection
- Power-assisted, canvas convertible top
- Vinyl convertible top boot
- Color-matched mirror housings
- Genesis decal on rear quarter panels, behind doors, and on hood
- 14" black BBS RA alloy wheels
Interior & Electrical
- Interior Code: 27
- Front sports seats with height adjust
- Matching Genesis Sound-themed floor mats
- MFA instrument cluster
- Power front windows
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel, gearshift boot, and knob
- Genesis Sound, Gamma stereo-cassette radio with amplified, 10 speaker sound system
- TNA 3-speed automatic transmission
Factory Color Combinations
Violet-Touch Pearl, LC4U
Top color: Black
Top boot color: Black
Interior Code: 27
Wiking scale model